Spring & Fall Meets:
NEB SPRING MEET - May 17-19th, 2013
Hosted by Morrell Metalsmiths in Colrain, Massachusetts
Toby Hickman will be our demonstrator that weekend
Saturday & Sunday Toby will cover
joinery, embellishment & power-hammer techniques
Full registration ($60.00) includes breakfast snacks, lunch Sat & Sun, and a Pig Roast Sat night! Prices go up ($10) after May 10th, so don't wait.
- If you need vegetarian meals, you MUST tell us in advance. Friday night of the Meet will be too late!
Please let us know in your registration as soon as you can.
- Potluck Dinner Friday evening. Bring your own meat/entre item and a dish to pass.
- It's not mentioned in the flyer PDF, but there will be camping available on the grounds.
- BRING ITEMS TO DONATE to IRON IN THE HAT!
- look in the corners of your shop, under the bench, behind the door, for old tools, obsolete jigs, etc.
- DONATE to the AUCTION, also. If you made the item, please sign or mark it.
- Contact telephone # 413-624-1200
- Toby is offering a seperate power hammer class on Friday but that has already filled up and there is no space available.
- You are required to wear safety glasses at all demos and in the green sand area.
Click the link below for full details and to download and print our meet flyer for info, schedule, registration, directions, etc. You can register by mailing the registration form and a check or you can use the Paypal link below.
Click here to download NEB meet
flyer in PDF format
Click here to register for the meet using Paypal
NEB FALL MEET - Sept 6-8
Mark Aspery will be demonstrating.
He will work on the ABANA Grill Project. This meet will be held in Brentwood NH.